We offer a wide range of cabinets from a budget friendly plywood box cabinet to a full custom cabinet
made locally to meet any needs you may have.
Are you shopping for new cabinets? Here are a few things to consider:
1. Construction material – Plywood vs Particle Board
2. Drawer box construction – Thickness of sides and bottom, dovetail vs stapled
3. Drawer guides – Standard vs Soft Close, Side mount vs Undermount, Epoxy vs Ball Bearing, Weight rating
4. Type of hinges – Exposed vs Concealed, Standard vs Soft Close, Inset vs Traditional Overlay vs Full Overlay
5. Species of Wood – Oak, Maple, Birch, Cherry, Hickory, Alder, Knotty, MDF
6. Type of Finish – Painted vs Stain, Type of Topcoat
7. Function and Organization – Doors vs Drawers vs Rollouts, Types of Inserts - We offer organizers for Kitchens, Baths, Closets, Laundry, and more from Rev a Shelf, Hardware Resources, Kessebohmer and others.
8. Decorative Hardware – Knobs vs Pulls, Style and Finish – We offer Showcase, Elements, Jeffrey Alexander, and others.
9. Finishing Touches – Feet, Legs, Appliques, Corbels, Glass